Today we’re going to talk about using personalization to create more engaging and inspiring stories for B2B brands.
To help me discuss this topic, I’d like to welcome Tiffany Grinstead, Vice President – Personal Lines Marketing at Nationwide Insurance.
About Tiffany Grinstead
Tiffany Grinstead serves as vice president of personal lines marketing for Nationwide. She is responsible for driving segmentation, marketing strategy and promotion for auto, homeowners, RV, boat, renters, condo, umbrella and powersports insurance across independent agencies, partners, members and direct-to-consumer.
She previously served as vice president of agency marketing for Nationwide Property Casualty, where she was responsible for independent agency and regional marketing across personal lines, commercial lines and ag, as well as Nationwide National Partners. Prior to that, she was vice president of marketing for Nationwide Financial, Individual Products and Solutions (IPS) including life insurance and annuities, Nationwide Financial Network and Nationwide Business Solutions Group. She also served as vice president for Nationwide Investment Management Group marketing and was previously associate vice president for Nationwide Financial Network and Nationwide Financial Life Insurance marketing, associate vice president of private sector retirement plans marketing for Nationwide Financial and led Organizational Communications for Nationwide.
Grinstead has more than 20 years of experience in marketing, brand, distribution strategy, communications, leadership and solutions development.
She is a Registered Corporate Coach and a graduate of The Ohio State University. She was recognized by Columbus Business First Magazine as a Top 40 Under 40, was finalist for a 2016 CMO Club Award and was commended by the international group Women in Marketing in 2018 in the Best Leader in Marketing- Brand category.
She is passionate about public education and programs to reduce the impact of poverty. She is an active volunteer with Columbus City Schools and a board member for I Know I Can, a college access non-profit. She currently resides in Columbus, Ohio with her husband and children.
- The B2B Agility podcast website: https://agilebrandguide.com/latest-podcasts/b2bagility/
- B2B MarCom Summit: https://www.b2bsummit.co – use the code AGILE15 for 15% off registration for this event on May 23 in Reston, VA!
- Get the latest news and updates on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/b2b-agility/
- Check out The Agile Brand Guide website with articles, insights, and Martechipedia, the wiki for marketing technology: https://www.agilebrandguide.com
- The Agile Brand is produced by Missing Link—a Latina-owned strategy-driven, creatively fueled production co-op. From ideation to creation, they craft human connections through intelligent, engaging and informative content. https://www.missinglink.company
Tiffany Grinstead, VP Personal Lines Marketing, Nationwide Insurance