Our use of logos to represent companies, organizations, or individuals is based on a long history that originates with the very beginning of written communication. The moment we used a drawing, an image, a symbol to represent something else, we’ve been essentially branding things. From cave paintings to hieroglyphics, to the first logo representing a company, we’ve been using graphic representations to give meaning to ideas.
- The Evolution of Brands
- Brand as Object (Evolution of Brands)
- Brand as Idea (Evolution of Brands)
- Brand as Experience (Evolution of Brands)
- Brand as Relationship (Evolution of Brands)
- Brand as Facilitator (Evolution of Brands)